The Shore Acres Clubhouse is one of the most important assets to our community. The facility plays host to most of our board and general meetings as well as many gatherings, social and community improvement events. In addition to being a great event space complete with a bar, two seperate bathrooms, a seperate food prep space, and 2000+ square feet of open floor, the clubhouse features plenty of parking, a playground, basketball court, and open greenspace. The clubhouse also serves as an important fundraiser for the community and is available for private rentals to imporvement association members, nonmembers, and essentially anyone looking for event space.
For information regarding rental of the clubhouse or to inquire about date availability, please contact us here or feel free to reach out to Will Brattain directly at email@example.com, or call / text (972) 200-4488. The current rental agreement is available here.
If you don't need a whole clubhouse for your next event, we do offer rentals for tables, chairs, and a 10' by 10' tent canopy. Please contact us for more information!
- Special Events and Parties*$150 + $50 deposit
- Non-Profit Fundraisers $50 + $50 deposit
- Community Orientated Functions $75 + $50 deposit
- Community Meetings FREE + $50 deposit
- Grounds Only FREE + $50 deposit
- Parking Lot FREE + $50 deposit
- Tables / Chairs Contact Us!
Non-Members Including non-residents
- Special Events and Parties*$200 + $75 deposit
- Non-Profit Fundraisers $75 + $75 deposit
- Community Orientated Functions $75 + $75 deposit
- Community Meetings FREE + $75 deposit
- Grounds Only FREE + $75 deposit
- Parking Lot N/A
- Tables / Chairs N/A
- * Pricing is subject to change based on nature of event.
- Negotiated rates are available for events that require short amounts of time or support civic or charitable groups. Certain rentals, at the Board’s discretion, may be allowed to use the facility for meetings without charge on a space available basis if one of the members belongs to the Association.
- 50% of the agreed rental fee, the required security deposit, and a signed agreement are required in order to reserve the clubhouse for your event. The remaining balance is due before the event start time.
- View the rental agreement here.